Friday, March 14, 2014

Studio Calico Bluegrass Farm Sneaks

Studio Calico's April kit sneaks went live last night, and I'm pretty sure Bluegrass Farm is another winner. They are the perfect spring kits with lots of fun colors! I started working with the PL kit yesterday, and it's filled with a great mix of really well-designed and useable cards + unique embellishments. I love it, I truly do.


Here are two of my Project Life sneaks! I made these spreads with just the PL main kit. Love the stamp set designed by Paislee Press; you can see part of it in my 2nd sneak.

Each month on sneak night (midnight EST on the 14th), Studio Calico releases an exclusive item that is only sold to subscribers. If you are a subscriber, you can preorder the item and it will ship for free with your monthly subscription order at the end of the month! Pretty much a win win :) This month, the item is this gorgeous pretty paper pad - beautiful and unique gold-foiled & grey-on-vellum patterned papers. I can't get enough of them! Thankfully there isn't a limit to only one order per subscriber, so you can grab two or three of these if you want ;) The papers are amazing.

Happy Friday folks! Hope you have a good weekend. I'll be hopefully spending mine with my kits and working on some scrapbook layouts :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh these paper pad do look gorgeous! now I'm regretting not getting them :(

    ReplyDelete