Monday, March 17, 2014

Studio Calico Promo!

Good morning! Today I'm joining the Studio Calico CT on a little blog hop to share this special promotion with you all! Don't miss out on all the amazing goodies each month by starting your scrapbook, card, or Project Life kit subscription today. Thanks to this great promo, you'll get a free gift certificate with the purchase of your subscription! Here's the info:



The best part about this promo is that you can spend that gift card on things you've been eyeing! :) Here are my personal top five picks from the SC shop:

1. Today Letterpress Plate // I love letterpress because it adds something different and unique to my projects. I think the deep impression that letterpress makes is so beautiful and while there are professional centuries-old machines out there, I like that I can experiment with this technique at home. This newest letterpress plate from SC has an awesome design and is perfect for Project Life since it fits a 3x4 card.

2. Wanderlust Roller Stamp // This roller stamp includes fourteen little borders and phrases, and it's definitely a staple in my stash. I love the travel-themed phrases it has since I am always scrapping layouts and making mini-books about my travels!

3. Emerald City Ink Pad // Studio Calico's new Color Theory dye ink pads are all so gorgeous and they stamp beautifully. One of my personal favorite colors is Emerald City!

4. 4x6 Paislee Press Stamp Set // You never know what you'll find in the Past Kits section of the store. I was browsing around and realized that one of my favorite stamp sets, a 4x6 set designed by Paislee Press last May, is still available! I still use this stamp set often and I find it really versatile :)

5. Mister Hueys Watercolors // I love using watercolors on my projects, and the new Studio Calico Mister Hueys watercolor set has lots of fun and bright colors! The set is pretty inexpensive and it has eighteen different colors.

What's caught your eye in the shop? How would you spend that gift certificate? ;)

Your next stop on the hop is Stephanie Baxter!

No comments:

Post a Comment