Monday, April 21, 2014

Life, lately // no.2


If you follow me on instagram, you know that I've been travelling around Europe the past two weeks. It was pretty much a dream trip! We spent some time in Paris, Belgium (Brussels, Bruges, and Ghent), and Prague, exploring the sites, wandering around, eating lots, and experiencing new cultures. I'll be sharing more photos from my adventures in my Travel Tuesday entries so stay tuned :)

We got back over the weekend, just in time for Easter. As amazing as it is to travel the world, I love coming home to my family and friends and was thankful to have plenty of quality time with both this long weekend. I'm still struggling with jetlag (didn't realize that the 9 hour time difference would affect me this much!), and have plenty to do now that I'm home and back to reality, but I'm content :)

So, that's life, lately. Ending this post off with some currents:

time: way too late. I shouldn't have taken that nap this evening! 
drinking: a cup of hot tea. Tea is my favorite. 
watching: the Suits season finale. Also catching up on my Asian dramas that I missed while I was gone - the Korean drama God's Gift - 14 Days, and the Taiwanese drama In a Good Way. 
loving: being home and sleeping in my own bed. 
thinking: about how busy the upcoming weeks are going to be! I'm a bit frazzled at how I'm going to make it all work.
needing: to get over my jetlag. My sleep schedule is whacked right now. 
making: layouts and Project Life spreads. I came home to my Studio Calico May kits waiting for me, and it made me so happy to unbox all that happy mail. Need to dig right in and make stuff with the loveliness :) 
enjoying: Belgian chocolate :3 We brought home a nice little stash from our travels!

Hope you had a lovely Easter! 

2 comments:

  1. Your trip sounds amazing! What a life experience! Can't wait to see more photos and stories.

    I did not know that I can watch Taiwanese and Korean dramas on Drama Fever! Will totally have to check out "In a Good Way". I understand some Mandarin but with the subtitles it will be perfect! So excited that this "whole new world" has opened up for me, thanks to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I also watch on Viki - less ads than DramaFever :)

      Delete