Thursday, April 3, 2014

Springtime in the City

Every spring, I look forward to seeing the cherry blossoms appear all around the city. It's such a gorgeous sight, and cherry blossoms just make me so incredibly happy :) I'm sure it must be even more amazing in Japan! One day, I'm going to make it to Japan during hanami season. It's definitely on my bucket list. For now, I'll make do with admiring the cherry blossoms we have here. Definitely dreaming of my next Japan trip though! I can never get enough of Japan. 


Happy spring everyone! 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Can't wait until I go to D.C. this Sunday so I can get some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! I am so jealous you guys are having spring. At this very moment it's SNOWING again in Winnipeg on top of all the snow that still needs to melt. Maybe it's time to move to the west coast. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Geralyn! Gorgeous pictures! If you don't mind me asking, what camera body and lens do you use? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby, I shot these with my Nikon d80 and 18-105mm lens :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! Ours are not out yet, but I now I anticipating it more!

    ReplyDelete