Thursday, April 24, 2014

Studio Calico Camelot Sneaks!

If I were to describe Studio Calico's May kits in one word, it would be lovely. It's such a great spring kit with really pretty colors, and I managed to knock out four layouts and a double-page Project Life spread in just a few days. Here are my sneaks for this month! You can check out the sneaks page for peeks of the individual kits and add-ons.

One of my main kit only layouts...including some new printables from me and Tina of LifeLovePaper (she makes the best stuff!).

The Lancelot PL add-on has an amazing stamp set by Lindsay Letters. I used the digital stamp brush version of that stamp set to create a cut file for this page. Gave my Cameo a workout but I love how it turned out :)

Lots of fun things in the main scrapbook kit like a Lindsay Letters stamp set, an ink dauber, and puffy stickers! I used the ink dauber on those wavy lines pictured here, and the blue is a great match for the light blue cardstock in the main kit.

I used a mix of kits and add-ons here, but a lot of the bits and pieces are from Guinevere. That's my pick for my favorite scrapbook add-on this month, if only for the stamp set and Crate Paper stickers! 
 
The SC creative team fell in love with this cut file that Barbara designed! I wasn't sure if my Cameo could handle the intricacy of the design, but I made sure I had a pretty new blade loaded and I did a double-cut, and it turned out fine. 

The colors in the Project Life kit matched my Paris photos perfectly, so I used the cards and embellishments to put together this double-page travel spread. Lots of digital stamp brushes right on my photos before I printed them out!

One more Project Life sneak. You'll find a couple of my journaling cards in the PL kit this month, like the today was wonderful and explore cards pictured here :) Always fun to see my designs in the kits!

The Studio Calico May kits will go live on the 27th noon EST for subscribers, and 28th midnight for everyone. Hope you like them!

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Could I request you do some European printable shiny our store? I love your design and I would love some travel printables especially for Europe. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ! Your sneaks looks wonderful !! I look forward to get my kits and hope to grab some add-ons this month. I also look forward to admire the entire projects you've created ! xx from France :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this looks! I also love that you used digital brushes in your photos! Can't wait to see the entire kit at the reveal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - your sneaks are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete