Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Travel Tuesday no.4 // Europe Photolog I

I had only been to Europe once before, so you can imagine my excitement when wishful thinking began reality and we began planning our Europe trip. Our travels began with several days in Paris, France. This was my second time visiting this city, so it was nice to be a bit familiar with the place (though my last time here was over six years ago). We packed our itinerary with adventures in new places and old favorites, with lots of good eats interspersed all throughout the day.

These are some snapshots from our first few days in the city. Paris is so photogenic! I couldn't resist taking photos of everything as we walked here and there. Springtime in Paris is especially beautiful. I love that the sun doesn't set until 8:30PM and we got to experience some gorgeous, sunny days.

I'll be back next week with another edition of Travel Tuesday and more Europe photos to share. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos! So beautiful. Especially love the guy waving to you in one of the restaurants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there last year around this time too! Such beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely! These pics make me want to go back to Paris again so bad

    ReplyDelete