Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Travel Tuesday no.5 // Europe Photolog II

My second time in Paris has made me fall even more in love with this city. There is so much to see and do, and I have realized that my favorite way to get to know a city is to walk and wander. Yes, tour buses are great when you are short on time and want to see as many sights as possible, but I feel like you get to experience more of the city when you intentionally slow down and take in your surroundings. That's what we did - lots and lots of walking each day (and we took the metro, of course). Though we came home tired every night, we were content with our day's adventures and explorations :) Here are the rest of my Paris snapshots!



More Europe photos to follow in my next Travel Tuesday post. Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Love your photos!!!! Looks like you had a great time in Paree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Geralyn...just wow...great photography! I haven't been in 15 years, but your photos took me back! I can't wait to see the layouts you create with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very envious, they are gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete