Monday, May 12, 2014

Studio Calico Classrooms!

Just wanted to give you a heads up about two new classrooms that are now open for enrollment over at Studio Calico. I'm really excited for both of them to start!

 First up there's Maggie Holmes' Mini Book Workshop! Maggie's work always has such a whimsical, dreamy quality and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what she'll be putting together for this class. Just a sneak of her mini looks beautiful! You can find out more about this workshop here.


Next there's Shanna Noel's Digital | Beyond the Basics class! There has been tons of requests for Shanna to teach a class on digital, and I'm so glad it's finally happening. I know my way around Photoshop pretty well but I'm sure I'll learn some new tips and tricks from Shanna. I can't wait! You can find more about the class here.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment