Monday, June 30, 2014

Last Chance!

Just wanted to give you a heads up on a couple of things in case you missed them. Today is your last chance to enroll in two new classes over at Studio Calico.

First up is INKED, a stamping class where you'll learn twenty different techniques for getting more from your stamps. You all know how much I love stamps, and I'm excited to be a contributor for this class! I'm also a big fan of Lisa and Tina, who'll be teaching this course. I know they'll be sharing lots of creative stamping tips and techniques and I can't wait.

The other course is CAMEO BASICS. The Silhouette Cameo is probably the biggest investment I've made for scrapbooking, and it's worth every penny. I love using it for my projects and designing my own cut files. I primarily use my Cameo for cutting out die-cuts, but I know it's a versatile machine and I've barely scratched the surface on what it can do. I'm excited to learn how else to use it!

On another note, Studio Calico's anniversary sale/last call went live yesterday, and there are still some great deals in the shop. In particular, the Jubilee e-book is a steal at $9.99 because it's filled with over 100 projects, a class kit, and digital files!
And finally, if you're a SC subscriber, today is the last day to order anything from the shop for it to be bundled and shipped with your kit. I finally bought some of the cute We R Memory Keepers 4x4 instagram albums! I'm not sure what I'll use them for yet, but I've been wanting them for a while now and I'm sure I'll find a project for them. Can't wait to see them in person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment