Friday, July 11, 2014

Life, lately // no.4

Without a doubt, summer is my favorite. I love soaking in the sunshine, enjoying the extended daylight hours, having lots of cool desserts and drinks (to beat the heat!), and spending plenty of quality time with friends. It's definitely the good life. Here are some random snapshots from the past few weeks since I've been home...

1. // Fro-yo goodness. I know you can't see much of the fro-yo with all those toppings (ha!), but it's there and it. is. delicious.

2. // Ice cream served on the cutest wooden ice cream platter. I went to check out a new-to-me locally made ice cream shop with some of my friends, and the ice cream is to die for. Seriously. With flavors like Honey Lavender, London Fog, Waffle Maple Berry, and Raspberry Coconut, how could I resist?

3. // I still love tea, despite the heat. I actually snapped this photo on a cool, rainy day, but it has gotten quite hot this week and I also enjoyed afternoon tea with my friends the other day! I know we can have afternoon tea all year round, but it seems like such a great summertime activity where we can dress up a little, be girly, and catch up on life :)

4. // Traveling around the world has been a dream, but it also meant I got super behind on my Project Life. I've been attempting to do some catching up on the weekends and so far I've gotten up until the end of May. I'm hoping to get a few spreads done each week so I can be fully caught up soon.

5. // I know my shoppe has been on an extended hiatus, but I actually have a shoppe update that will go live next week (aiming for Monday). Explore, a little travel printable collection, is coming soon! Here is a sneak of some of the journaling cards. This collection is personally one of my favorites that I've designed, and I'll be putting it to use myself when I work through finishing my travel PL spreads and mini-books. Stay tuned for that as well.

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Great pics, thanks for sharing! The new collection looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that you'll be updating your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I love the pictures...especially the first one! And I'm super excited to see your new printables. :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete