Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Project Life Belgium

Following up on yesterday's Travel Tuesday post on Ghent and Bruges, today I'm sharing the double-page Project Life spread I made to document this portion of my Europe trip back in April.

Even though I've already decided that I want to make a separate mini-book for our European adventure, I also wanted to include a brief summary of some trip highlights in my Project Life. I chose to designate a double-page spread for each country we went to...France, Belgium, and Czech Republic (you can see my Paris PL spread in this post).

So, here's Belgium! I used my new Explore printable collection because the colors were such a good match for my photos. Though I kept things pretty simple with lots of photographs, bits of journaling, and minimal embellishments, I'm happy with how it turned out (also happy to put a dent in my Project Life catch-up list!).
Supplies: printables - In a Creative Bubble's Explore; stamps - Kelly Purkey; digital lettering - Noel Shiveley; wood veneer - Studio Calico;  chipboard - Studio Calico; ink - Versafine Black, Color Theory Emerald City; washi tape - MT; pen - Muji

Here is the left side:

And here is the right side:

As I've mentioned before, I'm quite behind in Project Life so getting this spread done made me really happy. This trip was just this past April, but it seemed so long ago because of everything that has happened in life since then. What I really enjoyed while working on my Project Life was reminiscing and recalling certain experiences while sorting through my documentation of Belgium. Love that these photos evoke specific memories and feelings of this trip. That's why I love photography and memory-keeping so much :)


Thanks for visiting today! Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you include writing on your photos. I was wondering, what are some of your favorite fonts??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aleo is my go-to font for journaling on my photos before printing! I also use Trend + Brandon Printed for titles.

      Delete