Thursday, August 7, 2014

Life, lately // no.5


These are some things that have been making me happy lately:

Fro-yo & golden hour. Picnics in the park. Spending time with lots of different friends. Group chats until the wee hours of the morning. Summer fruits. Baking lemon blueberry muffins (the only thing I can make, and it has become a summer tradition to make it at least once!).  Attending a friend's wedding. Being semi-caught up with Project Life. Working on a travel mini-book (the end is in sight!). Planning my next adventure.

Honestly, this summer has been a blur. How is it already August?! I cannot believe my favorite season is soon coming to a close. But when I sift through my photographs and look at my calendar, I am reminded of everything that has happened - both big and small moments - and how awesome the past few of months have been. So happy & thankful. 

What is making you happy these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment