Monday, August 25, 2014

Studio Calico Poet Society Sneaks!

It's time to share my Studio Calico sneaks for September's kit! I only got my kit last Thursday, so I had a bit of a crafting marathon this weekend to finish my layouts and Project Life spreads. There are so many good things in this month's kit and I love all the bits and pieces of Crate Paper's Notes & Things in the add-ons. One of my absolute favorite collections to date. Here are my sneaks!

A main kit layout sneak! The CT didn't receive the alphas in the main kit in time, so I used my Cameo to cut out the letters for my title. 
My favorite layout this month :) I'll do a tutorial on this simple technique after reveal! 
Lots of triangle goodness, courtesy of the Whitman add-on. I mixed the kits and add-ons for this one.
I am in love with the beautiful die-cut pieces in Alcott & Dickinson! Lots of layering for this layout. I feel like SC picked my favorite things from newly released collections and put them in this kit. Happy happy.

Here are my Project Life spreads. These are sneaks of just the main PL kit, though there are some printables and digital stamps mixed in.

You can view more sneaks of Studio Calico's September kits here. I'll be back on Wednesday with a post on all these projects! Have a great day :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always! I especially love the Northern Lights layout. I haven't seen them since 7th grade and wow I would love nothing more than to see them again on a warm summer night with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Geralyn! Your attention to detail is always so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete