Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Travel Tuesday no.10 // Hong Kong

I cannot count how many times I have been to Hong Kong in my lifetime. I have fond memories of here ever since I was a child, and it has since become a familiar place that I'm always happy to return to. This past May, I had the opportunity to spend a couple of days in Hong Kong to enjoy my favorite activities - shopping and eating, ha. We also had some additional time so we chose to visit the Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, upon a recommendation from a friend. It was my first time there and I'm so glad we went.

The Sky100 Observation Deck is located on the 100th floor of the tallest building in Hong Kong and is 393 meters above sea level. Located in Kowloon, it provides a 360* view of Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong, and Kowloon. I have seen some pretty amazing views from above in different cities around the world, but what took my breath away here was the beautiful, unique view of the harbour. We went in the late afternoon and stayed until it became dark and the city lit up. It was magical.


I have a couple more snapshots from Hong Kong, but I'll save them for next week. Happy Tuesday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Those photos are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW stunning pictures, what a beautiful place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hong Kong is one of my favorite cities and I love the scenes that you captured - especially that skyline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your photos are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete