Friday, October 24, 2014

Life, lately // no.6

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been so MIA lately. I had hoped to schedule more blog posts in advance while I was away, but I didn't get a chance to with all the things I had to finish up before my trip. Hope you got a chance to check out my Northern Lights travel mini though, and my Travel Tuesday blog series will resume next week! Here's a peek at what has been happening in life, lately:

01. ASIA TRIP | If you follow me on instagram, you've seen me post some photos while I've been away. I spent the first two and a half weeks of October in Asia, traveling to the Philippines and Japan. I rarely get the chance to travel in October, so it was a fun treat to head halfway across the world to visit family and explore new places. I'll be blogging more about Japan in my Travel Tuesday posts, so stay tuned. 

02. STATIONERY FINDS | Shopping in Japan is so much fun! Other than a ton of Japanese snacks, I brought home lots of stationery. I love using stationery in my Project Life and mini-books, so it was awesome to be able to purchase local stationery brands in Japan. I also bought traditional Japanese watercolors to try out after hearing rave reviews and I can't wait to use them.

03. AUTUMN | Now that I'm home, it's back to the grind. The jetlag is slowly wearing off and I've got lots to do before October ends. I'm glad to see that the leaves are still changing color around here and haven't completely fallen off the trees yet too. The changing colors of autumn is my favorite part of this season. It has also been terribly rainy these days so I've enjoyed being at home and drinking my daily cups of tea.

04. STUDIO CALICO SNEAKS | One thing I jumped right back into when I got home was scrapping! Studio Calico's November kit will be revealed on the 27th (noon for subscribers, midnight EST for everyone else) and I've been madly finishing my projects. There's a beautiful subtle woodlands theme in this month's main scrapbook kit that I love, and the other kits and add-ons are all packed with some fun papers and embellishments as well. You see that 'adventure' stamp? It's in the Baker Bridge add-on and it's definitely a fave. You can see more sneaks of the kits over here.

05. NOEL PRINTABLE COLLECTION | I shared this sneak of my new holiday printable collection on IG a couple of days ago, and I'll be posting more sneaks on instagram in the upcoming week. These will go live on Monday, November 3rd and I'm looking forward to showing you what I've been working on!

Thanks so much for visiting :) Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment