Thursday, December 4, 2014

Life, lately // no.7

'Tis the season for holiday vibes and coziness! Holiday happenings are in full swing around my home, and I love it. The tree is up, some Christmas crafting has been planned out, and holiday parties are already scheduled. We also got our first snowfall last weekend! It's definitely Christmastime and I'm so looking forward to enjoying and savoring every bit of this holiday season.

Some currents, since I haven't done this in a while:

time: past midnight, as usual.
drinking: tea! I have the David's Tea advent calendar and it is so fun to have a new tea to try each day. Simple joys :)
watching: the Korean drama Misaeng. On TV, random episodes of Cutthroat Kitchen. I also recorded a bunch of Christmas movies to watch later.

listening: Daniela Andrade's Christmas EP (here). <3!!
loving: working on my December Daily! It's more of a holiday moments book so I included a few pages of holiday events/moments that happened at the end of November. I like the idea of being flexible with my mini. I was all set on using my stash when Sam from SC surprised me with the amazing Ali Edwards December Daily kit. I've already mixed it up with my supplies and have put them to use in album! I should take a couple photos of my spreads for this blog soon...
making: a stamp design for an upcoming SC kit :)
enjoying: online shopping, which is great but also bad for my wallet. I took advantage of a couple of sales and ordered a few things from Rifle Paper Co and Moglea. It makes me happy to support small businesses though and those are two of my favorite stationery companies.


How is December treating you so far?

PS // The 'let your heart be light' digital stamp on the first photo is from the Be Merry digital stamp brushes in my shoppe, just in case you're wondering!

1 comment:

  1. I love your top pictures. Good luck with December daily, I'm struggling to catch up with my 2014 PL, but I'm hoping to take part in DD next year. I love your little white mini jotter too :)

    ReplyDelete