Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Studio Calico's Far Far Away Sneaks

Christmastime is upon us and I wrapped up my projects for Studio Calico today, just in time for the holidays. January's Far Far Away kits are really pretty and their soft color palette reminds me of the Sugar Rush kit from earlier this year. Here are sneaks of my projects this month:

This one uses just the main scrapbook kit. You'll also see a peek of the cut file designed by Paige, which I cut with my Cameo. It is so cool.
PL kit only sneak. Love the chipboard hearts - they have little gold flecks! You can also see a few of the printables I designed in this sneak ;)

Another PL kit only sneak! I'm definitely jumping all over the place since I'm using the kit to catch up with PL 2014. But I guess that goes to show how versatile the kit is :)
Mixed up the PL kit & PL add-ons here. I used the Lizzie MacKay digital stamps (they're stamps in one of the scrapbook add-ons) to make my own filler card.

Another mix of the PL kit and the PL add-ons here.

If you follow me on instagram, I'm also sharing sneaks there. I'm really excited that some products I designed for SC a few months ago are being released this month. There is a 4x6 Project Life stamp set and a washi tape (!!) set coming your way ;)

I'll be back on the 27th with a full post of my projects. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Is the script font in the stamp set one you designed or is it available elsewhere? I love it!

    ReplyDelete