Saturday, December 27, 2014

Studio Calico's Far Far Away

I hope everyone had a great holiday with their loved ones! I'm back today to share my projects using the newly released Studio Calico Far Far Away kit. The kit is now available for subscribers, and will be released for everyone else at midnight EST (if you're not a subscriber, some of the links in this post will not work until then).

I'm going to start right off with my scrapbook layout. I'm working with just the main scrapbook kit this year, so hopefully I can provide you with some inspiration with using just that. I love the acetate fruit transparencies and how they add a fun pop of color for my layout! And that washi tape is well loved and will definitely get used lots. The background constellation cut file was designed by Paige and I cut it with my handy Cameo!

PROJECT LIFE MADRID | Far Far Away Project Life Kit
This spread highlights some of the fun things I did in Madrid, and I'm attempting to fill in the gaps in my PL 2014. I used a few of my printables as well since they were quite fitting.

Another catch-up spread in my PL! Sometimes when I have too many photos to use, it helps to create a collage to fill one of the 4x6 slots, which I did in the bottom right corner.

I mixed up the PL kit and the add-ons for this spread, and it is so much fun to use products that I designed (aka washi tape and this stamp set). I also used the Lizzie MacKay digital stamps to creat the elephant filler card - her illustrations are so cute.


More photo collages and catching up in my PL. I'm pretty happy with how this spread turned out! I heat embossed the 'true story' stamp (from Everyday Moments) with white zing on that glitter tag (from Spinning Wheel) to really make the white pop. It was nice to diverge from my usual black ink.

And here is where you can find my designs in this month's kits!


  1. Everyday Moments Stamp Set (here's the digital version)
  2. Washi Tape Set (!!)
  3. Far Far Away Printables
  4. Far Far Away Cut Files
Enjoy shopping!


Studio Calico is a kit club that offers subscriptions to Scrapbook, Project Life, and Card kits each month, as well as coordinating add-on kits and shop supplies. Kits are revealed on the 27th of each month (noon EST for subscribers, midnight EST on the 28th for everyone). Learn more about the kits here

5 comments:

  1. Nice! What kind of page protectors do you use? They don't look like the standard, or perhaps you stitch some pockets to size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used PL's Design A, and stitched up two of the 4x6 pockets so I could get more 3x4 pockets!

      Delete
  2. It's sooo cool! love those stamps :)




    ~Dana@CodeSpark

    ReplyDelete