Friday, January 30, 2015

Life, lately // no.8

And just like that, the first month of 2015 is over with a blink of an eye. It has been a hectic month, but a really good start to the new year. I am often over on instagram but thought it would be fun to do a little photo update here as well. Here are some snippets of my January:

1. // A weekend getaway with friends, which involved a lot of rest, relaxation and the hot springs. We really didn't do much aside from lounging around, but it provided a nice escape from life and was the perfect little trip away from home.

2. // Lots of Project Life. I started working on my 2015 album (12x12 again this year) and I'm still loving this process of printing my favorite photos, documenting the everyday and recording little stories. It's been a busy month so I've added quite a few inserts, and having these memories in one place make me happy.
Pictured above is the stamp set I designed for SC last month and it is back in stock

3. // Food. Oh my goodness. I thought December was busy with get togethers and holiday celebrations (many of which involved eating), but January has involved a lot of foodie outings as well - mainly because of the food and drink dine out festival in town, a hot chocolate festival, and lots of little occasions to celebrate. I took so many food photos this month, ha. These are just some faves ;)

4. // My birthday! It passed by quite uneventfully, but it did involve more eating with friends and family. There's nothing better in the world than to get to spend time and eat good food with some of my favorite people in the world.

5. // An #onmydesk sort of shot. I'm working on designing some things for SC (you can find my stamp set design in the card kit this month), my Project Life of course, and am filling up my notebooks with travel wanderlists, daily notes, and random ideas.

How did your January go?

1 comment:

  1. Your food photos are beautiful. The salad in the top left corner looks D-licious! I also love how you used the word wanderlist to describe the places you want to travel to. TFS all of your wonderful ideas and creativity. Your stamps and designs are Fantastic......

    ReplyDelete