Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Travel Tuesday no.19 // Barcelona

Happy New Year everyone! I thought I'd start the year off by reviving my Travel Tuesday posts, since there are lots of photos and places I haven't blogged about yet.

Today continues my adventures in Spain and I'm sharing photos from our time in Barcelona. If I ever get the chance to visit Spain again, this is the one city I would return to. I love that there is so much to do here, and seeing Gaudi's beautiful work in real life was incredible. The Sagrada Familia took my breath away. As usual, we did a lot of wandering around - walking and taking the metro are our favorite ways to get around and explore a new city. Staying near Las Ramblas was really convenient, and thankfully we didn't encounter any pickpocketing, after all the cautionary stories I heard prior to our trip. Barcelona is such a beautiful city and I'm glad we had the opportunity to spend three days here! Here are some of my favorite snapshots:


Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! Great perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real nice pictures. Love Barcelona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Makes me want to visit! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete