Friday, February 13, 2015

Life, lately // no.9

Snippets of life lately, paired with a few of my recent favorite photos:

Trying out new cafés with friends. Still making our way through specialty hot chocolates around the city for the local hot chocolate festival. Celebrating another birthday in the family. All good things. 


January's spreads for Project Life are complete. I haven't started February yet but am hoping to do so this weekend. I did spend a good chunk of my free time this past week working on & finishing a mini-book on Tokyo. It's been long overdue (the trip was back in 2012)! My goal is to create mini-books for all my Japan trips (three more to make), as well as document last year's travels in mini-book form. Lots of minis in my future.

Thankful that our winter has been pretty mild so far. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to live in a place where temperatures go down to -30*C or colder. Though I hate rushing through the months (how is it already mid-February?), I am looking forward to March and springtime!

Happy Friday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Great photos! I especially love the 2 pandas in your project life - is that made from rice balls? How did you make those? They're super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're just made from ordinary rice - I bought a panda shaped rice scooper in Japan during my last trip there :)

      Delete
  2. Your pictures are always so amazing. What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use both a Nikon D80 and Sony RX100 M2.

      Delete
  3. Your photos are so pretty. I also love to explore new cafes with friends and I have a special love for tulips.
    our365adventures.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete