Friday, February 27, 2015

Studio Calico's Odyssey

I'm a bit under the weather at the moment so I'm keeping this post short and sweet! Today is Studio Calico's reveal day, and March's Odyssey kits have a beautiful color scheme with some fun and unique embellishments in the mix. The kits are already live for subscribers, and they will be available to everyone at midnight EST. Let's get right to it!

YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY | Odyssey Scrapbook Kit
Here is my main scrapbook kit only layout for this month. I kept it simple and clean so that the focus would remain on one of my favorite photos of my niece and nephew. Love the calendar washi tape and I had fun adding some cardstock triangles and chevrons to the geometric patterned paper to draw attention to the photo in the middle.

PROJECT LIFE FEBRUARY | Odyssey Project Life Kit
Here is my first Project Life kit only spread, which documents the first part of February. I'm still keeping things quite simple in my PL and focusing on lots of color and journaling. The blue card was cut from an Anthropologie catalog, and I also included a business card as memorabilia.

HANDBOOK - ASAKUSA | Odyssey Project Life Kit
For my second PL kit only project, I created a spread in my Tokyo travel mini (I posted Part I of my book yesterday). I love the chipboard circles in this month's kit! I added a punched out cherry blossom to the circle for some extra detail.

PROJECT LIFE CALIFORNIA | Odyssey Project Life Kit, CirceZeus, Laina Alpha Stamp
The travel elements in this month's kits (especially that stamp set in Zeus!) had me wanting to create a travel spread for my incomplete 2013 PL. I adore the new Laina alpha stamps and used them for my title cards by stamping them in black & restamping a shadow effect with colored ink! The Color Theory inks were perfect for this effect and there are tons of great colors to choose from.

Here is where you can find my designs this month:
1. Odyssey Printables
2. Odyssey Cut Files
3. Circe Add-on // Washi Tape

Be sure to check out this month's add-ons as well. I had fun playing with a bunch of the different stamps. Love that they are releasing stamps for different continents! South America & Africa are available this month. I am also in love with the fun I Make Things stamp set - it has lots of super cool images!

One last thing - Tina's mini-book workshop is open for registration and the class kit is now available. I'm really looking forward to this class - I love everything Tina makes.  

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better! These are beautiful as always! xx

    ReplyDelete