Friday, March 13, 2015

Life, lately // no.10

Life lately // A day out in the city, hitting up some of my favorite places that I haven't been to in a while, was just what I needed for an extra boost of inspiration and creativity. I love exploring local places and should definitely do it more often.

Life lately // The cherry blossoms started blooming early this year, and it is such a welcome sight. I've noticed them everywhere - in parks, neighborhood walks, even random cherry blossom trees by gas stations. I love seeing the bursts of soft pink everywhere. It's something I look forward to every year.

Life lately // Finished up my travel highlights mini-book a little while ago and I plan on sharing it later this month. It feels great to have another completed little album to add to my slowly growing collection of minis.

And some currents...

drinking: Cream of Earl Grey was my drink of choice tonight.
watching: Nothing really since the newest season of Suits ended.
reading: Jodi Picoult's Leaving Time. I'm about half way and am enjoying it so far.
loving: Kelly Purkey's Portland mini - love her mix of memorabilia, papers and photos to create a unique little book. // My Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors...they're my favorite set and the colors have an opaque, creamy consistency that are just beautiful. // Tina's mini-book class - her attention to detail and thoughtfulness in her project inspire me to make a mini right now.
making: Trying to catch up a bit with Project Life. I hit a slump and am trying to get back into it. Design-wise, I'm working on some new printables and a stamp design for SC! Fun stuff coming soon.
enjoying: Spring! Loving the warmer weather and the cherry blossoms all around the city :)

Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment