Monday, April 27, 2015

Studio Calico's Carolina Moon

Studio Calico's Carolina Moon kits are being revealed today, and as usual, the kits do not disappoint. I'm especially excited about several of the new stamp sets! But first, here's a look at what I've made with the kits this month.

BEAUTIFUL | Carolina Moon Scrapbook Kit
This is my main kit only scrapbook layout for this month, and I wanted to stick with a simple design so that I could highlight these beautiful panorama photos I took in Hawaii. The color scheme of this month's kit perfectly coordinated with the blue tones of my photos, and I especially love the square die-cuts and the gorgeous copper alphas.

I love the flexibility of the PL system - a lot of these photos are from a single event (a birthday in the family) but I don't mind - I wanted to get them all in my album :) Once again, I thought the colors of the May PL kit worked perfectly here so that the red in the family photos wasn't too overwhelming. The pinks in the kit also matched my cherry blossom photos really well!

These two PL spreads are a mix of all the Project Life kits, and this was really fun to put together! I especially love the stamp set in Sammy with the cool motivational phrases. I had a couple of extra pockets to fill so I included screencaps of some dramas/TV shows I'm watching, and the Katharine stamp set with all the 'currently' sort of words was very useful.

Here's where you can find my designs this month:
  1. Carolina Moon Printables
  2. Carolina Moon Cut Files
  3. Carolina Moon Project Life Kit // a couple of the PL cards
  4. Carolina Moon Scrapbook Kit // epoxy stickers
  5. Birthday Bear Stamp + Craft Die (digital brush version available too)

You should also check out all the other new add-ons with Carolina Moon. My personal favorite stamps are the Summer Vacation Stamp Set (by One Little Bird) and the Hello Sunshine Stamp Set (by Life Love Paper). They make me so excited for summer!

2 comments: