Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Travel Tuesday no. 25 // Seattle

I feel like I've posted a lot about Seattle already with my travel mini and my Project Life spread summarizing my trip, but I thought I'd share some of my favorite photos for this week's Travel Tuesday. I went on a short road trip to Seattle back in December, and while I live relatively close to here, this trip was especially fun because aside from the shopping that we normally do when we're in the US, I had a chance to do a bit of sightseeing and explore lots of local shops and good restaurants as well. Seattle is definitely a cool place to go and I love the laidback vibe of the city. 

Morning donuts at Top Pot!
I love wandering through the Olympic Sculpture Park. It's one of my favorite places in Seattle.
We checked out Moorea Seal's brick & mortar shop, which was filled with the loveliest things.
We had brunch at London Plane, which I think is one of the prettiest spaces in Seattle!
Another pretty store in Pioneer Square.
We had to drive to Ballard to get some delicious desserts at Hot Cakes! So worth it.
Of course, coffee breaks are a must. Our drinks at Stumptown <3
Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for Seattle:)
    Love your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go to Seattle. It's on my bucket list. Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love all your photos and your work :) can't wait to see more posts on your travels. How in the world do you get to travel so much? (Yes that question is asked full of jealousy hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a hop, skip and one ferry ride from Seattle. Nicely done pictures! Glad you enjoyed your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your travel photos are always so lovely! It would be great if you could share where the photos were taken. I would love to visit some of these places the next time I go to Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noted! I added some captions to the photos :)

      Delete
  6. Geralyn, I love your travel photos!! Do you have any suggestions on where to get ideas for taking photos? You do such a great job of capturing everyday life!

    ReplyDelete