Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Life, lately // no.12

Hi! First of all, some of you may have noticed a blog post go up yesterday (a Project Life spread about Hawaii) mentioning some new printables and I just wanted to let you know that those are coming! Sorry for the confusion. The blog post was set on the wrong date so I readjusted it. I'm still working on formatting and getting the new printables ready and they should hopefully be completed by this week.

Other than that, here are some random photos I snapped since I've been home from vacation:

So, life lately. I've been home from Asia for a few weeks now, have gotten over my jetlag (finally!), and settled back into everyday life. That involves going back to work, finishing scrapbook assignments, designing a few things for Studio Calico, working on a personal project (my Taiwan travel mini!), beating the heat in any way possible, catching up with friends and lots of quality time with family. Busy busy busy...but in a good way. The rest of the summer looks to be pretty low key and I'm looking forward to lots of sunshine and (hopefully) just plenty of good vibes all around.

drinking: Kusmi BB Detox tea.

watching: Suits, Rookie Blue, and some Korean dramas (Oh My Ghostess & Producer).

reading: Marie Kondo's The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up. It's definitely inspiring me to clean my room, which is a long overdue task.


loving: my Traveler's notebook. The leather cover is just so beautiful and I love being able to customize the refills inside. // Travel photos. I was looking at some old ones the other day with my mom and it was really fun to reminisce about the trip. // All the stationery I bought in Asia :)


making: Trying to catch up a bit with Project Life. I'm stuck in mid-May - eek! // A travel mini documenting my recent trip to Taiwan. I've made good progress and am almost finished this one. // New stamp designs for Studio Calico.


enjoying: the fact that the sun doesn't set until about 9PM. The extra daylight is one of my favorite things about summer.


Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited about your Taiwan mini! We actually have a Din Tai Fung in Southern CA in Orange County and it's on my list to try out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you need to go!! It is seriously so, so good.

      Delete