Friday, August 14, 2015

Studio Calico's Pop Art

Even though Studio Calico's August reveal was a few weeks ago, I wanted to share my projects I made for this month. Better late than never, right?

ROME | Pop Art Scrapbook Kit 
There were lots of bold pops of color in this month's kit and that made me so happy. I particularly loved the big alpha cards and circle transparencies! Using the grid paper, I created an offset grid and a simple layout documenting Rome.

This is my Project Life kit only spread this month. I chose the pinks/aquas/yellows in the kit to match my photos and I really like how this turned out. I was also excited to have the chance to design this kit's stamp set as well! (Though pictured in the below photo is the stamp set I design for last month - in the Caramel Apple add-on).

I mixed up the kits and add-ons this time around to create a spread about the time I spent in Manila. I decided to just go for it and use a lot of bold colors and patterns which thankfully, turned out well. One of my Manila highlights was hanging out with some (online-to-offline) friends and meeting Kelly Purkey for the first time! Lots of photos from that day...so much fun :)

And as always, here's where you can find my designs this month:


  1. Pop Art Printable
  2. Pop Art Cut File
  3. Pop Art Project Life Kit // 2x3 Stamp Set (+ digital version here)
  4. 4x6 Royal Thank You Stamp Set + Craft Die (+ digital version here)
Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous work as always!!! I love that grid layout and your colorful PL spreads! <3

    ReplyDelete