Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Studio Calico's Brimfield

Today is Studio Calico's reveal day and personally, I found these kits to be lots of fun! Bakelite is my favorite add-on, but I also enjoyed working with Milk Glass, Chippy Paint and the Oliver alphas as well. I'm going to share my main kit projects today and I'll share a few more Project Life spreads tomorrow.

I fell in love with this month's patterned papers in the Scrapbook kit, so I created a grid layout to showcase them. There were lots of unique transparencies as embellishments, so  I layered them on my grid to make the design more interesting. On my photo, I used a digital stamp brush for my title.

PROJECT LIFE AUGUST (1) | Brimfield Project Life Kit
The soft colors of this month's PL kit are so dreamy and whimsical. I love the roller date stamp and the alphas, which come in my favorite font. The peach color particularly matched my photos well!

That 'sigh' card is awesome! And one thing I love is having digital versions of the PL cards as well, so I can reprint my favorites. That's why you'll see the 'yay' card reappearing on this spread :)

And here's where you can find my designs this month...


  1. Brimfield Printable
  2. Brimfield Cut Files
  3. Bakelite Add-on // 2x3 Stamp Set & Cards (Digital version of cards | Digital version of stamps)
  4. Weekend Card Set (Digital version of cards)

No comments:

Post a Comment