Thursday, October 8, 2015

Studio Calico's Wink Wink

Today I'm sharing the projects I made with Studio Calico's Wink Wink kits, which were recently released at the beginning of the month (how is it October already?!). They were lots of fun to play with and I really enjoyed trying new products, like the wood block stamps in this month's main kits.

MAGICAL ORDINARY MOMENTS | Wink Wink Scrapbook Kit
I made this layout using just the main scrapbook kit. I couldn't resist experimenting with that leaf stamp! I started by watercoloring a sheet of paper with blobs, and then stamping the leaf randomly to create a whimsical pattern. I simply used Versafine ink, but to get a clearer impression with the wood block stamps, you can try using acrylic paints.


PROJECT LIFE BRUGES | Wink Wink Project Life Kit
With this month's Project Life kit, I saw the swan motif on a few of the cards and immediately knew I wanted to make some spreads about the time I spent in Bruges last year. I'm currently working on my Europe'14 travel album, so this kit came at the perfect time. My photos and the colors of the kit coordinated beautifully.


PROJECT LIFE BRUGES (2) | Wink Wink Project Life Kit, BRB, TTYL
My second spread is another one from Bruges. I love how the teal alphas in BRB matched the alphas in the PL kit! It tied in the blue tones really well.


And here's where you can find my designs this month:

1. Wink Wink Printable

Aside from the digital designs that coordinate with Wink Wink, I also have a couple of new stamp sets in the SC shop:

The first two are ones I've mentioned before. Everyday Explorer and Good Times were designed for my Inked | Design Workshop. The third set on the bottom is Merry & Bright, which I designed for the Christmas & New Year Cardmaking class! I can't wait to use this one for my holiday cards this year.

Happy Friday everyone, and if you're in Canada, enjoy the Thanksgiving long weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your PL pages - beautifully done! And I just got my Good Times stamp set yesterday and can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete