Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Tokyo 2015 Travel Mini // Part IV


We've finally reached the last part of my Tokyo mini album! (Find the other posts here: Part I, Part II, or Part III.) I'm really happy to call this finished. Since it was such a short trip, it was easy to get it done in just a couple of days. Our last day in Tokyo was pretty relaxed so there are only a few more spreads to share. Here we go.


Food photos kinda dominate my mini. So much good stuff though! The Currently lettering is a stamp from Life Documented Manila.

On this printable card (from my Wander cards no.2), I added some Japanese sticky notes and a stamp from Kelly Purkey before writing my story.


I left two pockets for memorabilia - my bus ticket, and a business card from a store we shopped at.


There were some promotional papers I loved from the stores I went to, so I simply added them to my album here with attachers, made with the SC attacher die.


On my final page, I used some old (but loved) patterned papers and special Japanese paper I bought in Tokyo. The June card is from a past Studio Calico kit...I don't normally use the date cards that are sometimes included, but it worked perfectly here. I used a highlighter to highlight the days that we were in Tokyo.

Here's a look at the completed album. It's quite full and I'm happy to add another finished travel album to my bookshelf!

5 comments: