Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Life, lately // no.14


This is my life, lately:

Reading The Rosie Project and Crazy Rich Asians. I thoroughly enjoyed both of them and didn't realize until recently that there are sequels, so I plan on checking those out as well.

Watching The Good Wife, NCIS Los Angeles, and Blue Bloods. I started watching random reruns of these shows a while back and kinda just skipped to the current seasons. I may go back and marathon the old episodes another day...

Enjoying tea all day, every day. It's been so cold and gloomy outside (so not pleased at the sun setting so early now!) that I find comfort in drinking tea every day. My favorites are Kusmi BB Detox and Santa's Secret by David's Tea.

Designing new digitals for my shoppe! I'm working a bit ahead and I've already got some designs planned for January. I do have a shoppe update coming tomorrow though...a little winter collection called Wonderland :) (You can check out my IG for sneaks!)

Making minis. I've got lots of in-progress projects. I didn't get to finish my December Daily 2014 this past weekend like I had hoped to, so I'm still working on that. I'm also making some slow progress on my Europe 2014 album (9x12...so not quite a mini) and a 6x8 Japan travel album from my trip last year.

Excited for new classes at Studio Calico! Marcy's got a mini-book class coming up and you all know how I love a good mini. I'm also contributing to the 25 Days class, where I'll be sharing five pages of my December Daily there. Can't wait!

Loving the happy mail I got from Tina the other day. I bought some things from her shop and I am seriously in love with her designs. This girl has so much talent...I'm a big fan.

Looking forward to December Daily again this year. I've got my supplies gathered but am hoping to find a chunk of time next week to figure out what I want to do for the title and intro pages.

Have a good Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Fun post! Looking forward to seeing the new update!

    ReplyDelete