Friday, January 29, 2016

Life, lately // no.15


This is my life, lately:

Watching Korean dramas! Just finished Splash Splash Love and Answer Me 1988.

Eating lots of incredible meals. There's a food and drink festival happening in the city right now where you can enjoy three course meals for $20, $30, or $40 and it's a great way to try local restaurants for an affordable price.

Drinking hot chocolate! Also happening right now is the annual hot chocolate festival...lots of cafes and bakeries are participating in creating unique hot chocolate flavors for the event. It is so much fun :) Makes me really appreciate living here where there is so much good food and great restaurants and cafes to try.

Listening to a new-to-me group called Oh Wonder. My friend introduced me to this British duo and their music has been on loop while I've been working.

Feeling under the weather, again. Blah. I was sick at the start of this month and now I'm sick again. It's really throwing my plans off and I hope I recover quickly this time.

Designing new digitals for my shoppe. Lots of good stuff coming soon! I'm excited to show you :)

Making Project Life spreads. I'm working backwards (with some gaps in my 2015 album) and forwards (onwards with 2016 spreads). I think what's slowing me down is printing photos, so I'm trying to streamline my process and get a whole batch of photos printed at one time.

Loving the 1 Second Everyday app. I first saw it in the movie Chef and promptly forgot about it, then when my friend posted her video for 2015, I loved the concept of it. I started on January 3rd and haven't missed a day since. I take a lot of photos but rarely any videos, so it's nice to try a new medium in capturing the everyday.

Excited for Olya Schmidt's Sketch Your World class at Studio Calico. Love this girl's watercolor sketches so I can't wait to see what she has to share in the class.

Looking forward to new adventures this year. Got my first trip booked for this year and am definitely looking forward to visiting new and familiar places!

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Aah, can't wait for your new shoppe updates! I have been buying the European cities brushes/cards and love them so much. Excited to see what's coming next.

    ReplyDelete