Monday, February 29, 2016

Life, lately // no.16





Here's a peek at my life, lately:

Watching Brooklyn, which was a gem of a movie. Such a sweet romance with a heartwarming plot - I highly recommend it! I also recently watched The Intern and these NYC-based movies are making me excited for my upcoming trip there later this year.

Reading two books - All the Light We Cannot See and After You. I heard rave reviews about the former so I'm looking forward to digging into that one and I loved Me Before You so I'm intrigued as to what will happen in its sequel.

Enjoying explorations around the city. Inspired by the theme of local wandering, I've been trying out new-to-me restaurants and cafes with both family and friends this month and it's been a lot of fun adventuring with some of my favorite people.

Designing new products for my shoppe. You can see a sneak of some of the new cards in the above photo! There will be a shoppe update later this week (Friday, March 4) and I'll have five new sets of printable cards and three digital stamps. Just a reminder, today is also the last day to purchase the products in the Last Chance section of the shoppe. I need to retire stuff to make room for new things!

Making 9x12 spreads for my 2014 Europe album. I reassessed this project's progress and realized I still have quite a bit to make. I'm hoping to get a major chunk of it done in March and hopefully finish it soon.

Loving Kelly Purkey's new Weekend stamp - glad I got one before it sold out! I also recently got Christine Herrin's amazing travel journal in the mail and am loving the attention to detail on the cards and in the kit. I'm trying to resist the temptation to order Ali Edwards' Day in the Life + Week in the Life kits - both look awesome but I'm not sure if I'll be tackling those projects this year...we'll see if I can resist!

Looking forward to new adventures (the same thing I said last month, ha!). I booked a couple more flights for this year and am excited about traveling again soon. I'm so passionate about travelling, new experiences, and being inspired by the culture of the places I visit and I'm thankful to have these opportunities to explore the world.

Happy leap day, everyone! Hope you're having fun on this extra day :)

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the movie Me Before You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! TFS all of your inspirational photos:) We travel a lot too so it is always interesting to get a peek at new places to possibly add to our list.

    ReplyDelete