Monday, February 1, 2016

Studio Calico // Savannah

Studio Calico's Savannah kits went live today and I'm happy to share that I had the opportunity to design two stamp sets for the scrapbook kit. If you're a subscriber, you get to choose between which one you want! Lots of fun new things at Reveal as well, and I'm particularly fond of the gorgeous Tybee Island add-on and this new stamp set that One Little Bird designed. Anyway, here are the layouts I made this month:

PDX 

This layout was made with just the scrapbook kit. I played around with the 'love' stamp set and created a grid pattern with the circle stamp, then alternated some enamel dots in between the stamped circles. To add pops of color to my layout, I stamped the solid heart stamp inside the outlined heart using various inks. I think the new mini Color Theory pigment inks would be perfect for this and while I haven't tried these colors in particular (they're on my wishlist!), I have a few other CT pigment inks and they stamp beautifully.

Love

This is my second layout with just the scrapbook kit, and the striped paper inspired me to try playing around with angles by tilting my photos. Lots of stamping again with the 'love' stamp!

Maddie

I made my final layout with a mix of the scrapbook kit and the Gryphon Tea Room add-on (which I think sold out). All the pinks and reds were perfect for making a layout about my niece. I added stamped hearts to the pink cardstock for a bit more visual interest and I'm really happy with how that turned out.

Don't forget that there are now subscriber workshops with the Scrapbook kit subscription or Documenter kit subscription for even more inspiration! Both teachers this month are ones I really admire, so I'm excited to be inspired by them and their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment