Friday, April 29, 2016

Studio Calico // Film Club

Squeezing in this post before the Studio Calico May(!) kits go live on Sunday. Here are my projects that I made with the April kits, Film Club:

Spring
A simple grid layout about my favorite thing about spring - the flowers in bloom all over the city. I used the fun stamp set in the scrapbook kit to build these floral images. for one of the patterns. Ink pads are Pink Lemonade, Lemon Zest, Gray Area, Lime Light, and Flamingo - my go-to colors that I often reach for.


Best Ever
More stamping for this layout!  It's a simple one documenting my current favorite instax photo. I also handcut some plus signs and used foam adhesive to adhere them on my layout for added dimension; I really like how that turned out.


Love
I was inspired by the mini frames in the Sound of Music add-on and used that to build the design of my page. Of course, I couldn't resist adding some stamping details as well with the mini phrases in the Labels stamp set and the Anabelle alpha stamps. Stamps are my absolute favorite.


Have a great weekend everyone! And don't forget the spring sale is still going on in my shoppe with the code SPRING2016. xo.

1 comment: