Wednesday, May 11, 2016

2016 Project Life // March


Was March really two months ago?! It feels like it just ended!

Playing catch up with my Project Life since I've been traveling recently and this documentation project was put on the back-burner. I finished all my spreads for March this past weekend (yay for NSD motivation!) and I'm hoping to start April's pages soon. Here are my spreads for March:

Note: I was also in DC and New York at the end of March, but will be posting those travel spreads separately. Stay tuned for that.


In a Creative Bubble productsToday cards (today card), Recorded cards no.4 (moments card), NSD freebie (wonderful card), Spring digital stamps


I love adding digital stamps to photos before printing them. I used some digital stamps from the Spring set here, right on my cherry blossom photo. It's a super quick and easy way to embellish but still maintain that clean look.


In a Creative Bubble products: Daily life cards (no.1 card), Hooray cards (orange card), Weekend cards (weekend + brunch card), Seattle cards (Pacific Northwest card)


I'm all about intentional + minimal embellishments these days. You'll see that my spreads are mostly photos, cards and words but I do like to add a few extra details here and there. The 'friends' word sticker + the 'us' chipboard circle are from a past Ali Edwards Story kit. The gold label is from Studio Calico and the 'wow' stamp is from Christine Herrin.


In a Creative Bubble products: Recorded cards no.4 (awesome + today cards), Foodie cards (good card), Reading Log cards (yellow label card)


Cherry blossoms pretty much made it to every spread in March! Love love love this time of the year. I added a die-cut piece from a past Dear Lizzy collection right on top of my photo, as well as the phrase sticker from my stash.

Photos + words, a bunch of printable cards + a splattering of embellishments = March is in the books :) Can't wait to start on April!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! So bright and playful and eclectic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello geralyn,
    I am Korean and I am so surprised to find "seong gyun gwan scandal(성균관스캔들)" on your PL!! Lol so loved the drama>_<
    I wonder whether you can understand the background of it as it containts pretty heavy historical stuffs. Let me know if you have any question about the drama and the like and I will be happy to help you out:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Eunice! I love Korean dramas and watch a lot of them :) 성균관스캔들 was a fun one (I actually rewatched it recently, hence it was in my PL spread haha) and I often refer to Dramabeans recaps to get a better understanding of the historical context. Thanks for the offer :)

      Delete