Monday, May 23, 2016

Shoppe Update // Travelogue


Ahh, my favorite theme: travel :)

I designed a new collection of printables and digital stamps for the In a Creative Bubble shoppe and it's perfect for documenting any adventure, big or small. Travelogue features versatile and clean designs with phrases that encourage you to record your explorations and travel experiences. There are several new journaling card sets, printable elements for embellishing your projects, and two digital stamp sets. I also set up a handy bundle in the shoppe if you're interested in the whole collection (and you get 10% off!) :) Here's a look at all the new designs:

Travelogue Journaling Cards No.1


Travelogue Journaling Cards No.2


Travelogue Journaling Cards No.3


Travelogue Prompt Cards


Travelogue Elements No.1


Travelogue Digital Stamps No.1


Travelogue Digital Stamps No.2

I know I'll get a lot of use out of these when I document my summer adventures, and I hope you enjoy using them as well! (Any fun travel plans?) Happy travels, everyone! ✈

2 comments:

  1. Totally loving these sets -- I don't travel, really, but we do go to Lake Havasu City, AZ a lot in the summer - could definitely use these to document those trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your travel-related sets. We just returned from a Universal Orlando vacation. Any chance you have plans for a Harry Potter-related set? (Btw, not sure if something is up with your feed, but the last post to show up in my reader is France Part IV).

    ReplyDelete