Wednesday, June 15, 2016

2016 Project Life // New York City


I've always been a city girl, so it was easy for me to fall in love with New York City. There's something about this place that makes me feel so alive - the bright lights, the energy of people flowing in all directions, the towering buildings in the concrete jungle. I adore every bit of it.

I spent about a week in the city with my family back in the springtime, and I got to take them to some of my favorite places and watch them fall in love with the same things I adored my first visit there. It made me so happy :)  We also explored a lot of new-to-me places and tried lots of incredible cafes and restaurants. Such a great trip!

I had lots of photos so I ended up making three 12x12 pages for my Project Life. Here's a look at the first two spreads together:


I made good use of my New York City printables as I put together my pages. The left side:

In a Creative Bubble products: Road Trip cards ('on the go' card), NYC cards no.1 (adventure card, colorful card), NYC cards no.2 (concrete jungle card)



The right side:

In a Creative Bubble products: NYC cards no.1 (New York City card), Hooray cards (hooray card), Recorded cards no.3 (story card), Local Wanderer digital stamps


I had a bunch of NYC themed die-cut sticky notes I bought in Asia, and I thought to layer them on top of my Hooray card. I really loved how that turned out.


And here's my third page:

In a Creative Bubble products: NYC cards no.2 (big city lover card), Today cards (notes from today card), NSD freebie (green card), NYC digital stamps



Other products used:

New York City is definitely high on my list of favorite places in the world. Can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

  1. i want to goooooooooo ugh. love these of course XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your NYC printables! Maybe I'll finally get around to document my NYC trip three years ago...

    ReplyDelete