Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday Faves // 01


Hey guys! I'm starting a new column today where I share some of my favorite finds on the inet and/or my current obsessions. Basically, anything that interests me that I think you'd enjoy as well :) I decided to kick it off with one of my favorite topics, stationery! My love for paper goods is no secret, and here's what I'm loving lately:

01. MT Fab Ticket Washi Tape // Anything travel-themed is a win in my book, so the colorful ticket design easily makes this my favorite roll of washi tape I picked up during my recent trip to Japan. Since a roll is only 3 meters, I may have purchased two of them so I won't worry about running out ;) I want to use these tickets on everything!

02. Pilot Frixon Highlighters (Light) // I received these highlighters as a gift from a friend, and they are a staple in my stationery stash. I love how soft the pastel colors are and the fact that they are erasable.

03. Rifle Paper Co. 2017 Bon Voyage Calendar // I always look forward to Rifle Paper Co's new calendar designs each year. I normally have one or two of their calendars hung up around the house because Anna Bond's illustrations make me happy. I already have my eye on this beautiful Bon Voyage calendar for next year, and I'm debating between the Constellations one or the Paradise Gardens one as my second choice.

04. Passport-size Traveler's Notebook (Camel) // I fell in love with the new camel colored traveler's notebook while in Japan, and decided to buy it in the passport size. I already own the regular size brown traveler's notebook which I use for travel journaling, but I think the passport size is a great little notebook that I can use on-the-go in my everyday life. The smaller size makes it easy to carry around without adding a lot of weight to my purse.

05. Delfonics Carrying Case (Medium) // I'm a big fan of pouches and I found the perfect one in Japan. It can hold my regular size traveler's notebook, watercolors and other little bits crafty supplies easily with room to spare. There are tons of pockets and the fabric is great quality. I'm tempted to buy a second in a different color!

Anyone have any current stationery obsessions? I'd love to hear about them in the comments! Hope you all have a great weekend! xo.

2 comments:

  1. That washi tape is so cute! Too bad it's sold out...but good thing you bought two rolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it was still on sale when I linked it! If you search for the name on etsy I'm sure more will pop up :) It's definitely a keeper.

      Delete