Friday, July 22, 2016
Friday Faves // 02
It's no secret that I love travel-themed products. I'm always on the lookout for special items to fill my home that spark my wanderlust and encourage more adventures in life. These are things that make me happy, and I definitely believe home should be filled with the things you love.
Today's faves are a round-up of travel-themed products from Uncommon Goods. They are an online marketplace that feature creative goods from a variety of artists and designers at a wide range of prices. Not only are the items they carry interesting and one-of-a-kind, but the company is also committed to offering handmade, recycled and organic merchandise. I love browsing their site in search of special items for me (treat yo self!) or better yet, gifts for friends and family. Anyway, here are my favorite finds:
01. Tea from Around the World // A combination of my two loves - tea and travel! Having different kinds of tea from around the world is such a neat idea and I love that the tea leaves are packaged in test tubes.
02. Neighborhood Map Coasters // How awesome are these cedar wood coasters? They are a fun reminder and celebration of your favorite neighborhood every time you have a drink.
03. Scratch Travel Journal // I love the idea of an all-in-one travel journal, planner and check-list, but I think my favorite thing about this is the set of scratch maps included.
04. All Aboard Book Series // I thought these would be the perfect presents for my niece and nephew to educate them and encourage their wanderlust. The illustrations look super fun and cute. (You can also find more great kid gifts here!)
05. Cork Globe // This is the coolest thing ever...a cork globe where you can put pins on places you've visited! Going on my wishlist asap.
06. Watercolor World Map // I adore a good map and this beautiful, watercolored one would be such a great print to have framed and hung up at home. The unique design makes it a colorful statement piece without being too bold. Love!
Any favorites from my list? You can check out Uncommon Goods for more unique items for you or your loved ones. Happy weekend!
*This post is in collaboration with Uncommon Goods. All words and opinions are my own.