Thursday, August 25, 2016

2016 Project Life // April


April definitely does not feel like four months ago. Unfortunately, my Project Life has been on a bit of a standstill since I've been so busy these days. I think I've traveled more this year than I have in previous years, so that means a lot of schedule rearranging and finishing project deadlines early, resulting in me putting PL on the backburner. Of course, there's also everyday life stuff to prioritize. Sigh. I've got grand plans to catch up one day, but that isn't right now, ha. Anyway, here are my completed spreads for April.


In a Creative Bubble products: Friendship cards (blue card), Little Moments cards (love this + this/that cards), Recorded cards no.5 (famjam card), Little Moments digital stamps


I really like how adding digital stamps on photos is an easy way to decorate a spread while still maintaining the simple and clean look.


In a Creative Bubble products: Recorded cards no.5 (noted card), Days cards (Friday card), Little Moments cards (floral card - recolored to green), Daily Life cards (Documented card), Little Moments digital stamps


Digital stamps + chipboard embellishment ftw.


In a Creative Bubble products: Travelogue prompt cards (love this card), Spellbound cards (moon phases, glasses cards)


The Spellbound cards were perfect for documenting a Harry Potter movie night. I cut one of the 4x6 cards in half and added a label + phrase stickers. I really love how that turned out.

I also have some PL spreads I made documenting my trip to China in April, and I'll photograph and share those next. Happy Thursday!

4 comments: