Monday, August 15, 2016

Life, lately // no.17






Snippets of my life, lately.

Watching the Olympics, all day every day. It's really nice to have on in the background while I'm working, and I love how almost all the Canadian medals won so far are won by women. #girlpower ;)

Reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I'm torn between savoring the story and reading it slowly or zooming through and reading it in one go!

Enjoying summertime, every last bit of it. Just as I thought summer was beginning to fade, we got another little heatwave these past couple of days. It's been great having warm and sunny weather! This weekend, my friends and I had a picnic in the park one afternoon and hung out at the pier another evening. I love summer evenings.

Designing printables for my shoppe, new stamps for Studio Calico, and another little collab happening soon. Fun stuff!

Making Project Life spreads. All my traveling this year has thrown off my PL schedule, so I've got lots to catch up on. I just started May's pages so I basically have May-August still to do.

Loving this mini-book kit that Tina designed for her upcoming workshop. I loved her first class and am a big fan of Tina's designs and style, so I'm really looking forward to seeing her work her magic in this class!

Wanting this 'dont' overthink it' enamel pin. A new Fjallraven backpack. Cole Haan trainers. So many random things on my wishlist, ha.

Feeling a bit stressed with how busy the rest of this month is, since I have a lot of project deadlines and things to complete. Gotta hustle and also manage my time better.

Excited for more adventures <3 I recently booked a few more trips for the rest of the year, so I'm definitely excited for them. Forever in a state of wanderlust, I tell ya!

Happy Monday xo.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is amazing
    What template do you use for this blog? Thank you

    ReplyDelete