Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Travel Tuesday no.39 // New York City (Part II)


I've got some more photos from my spring trip to New York City here on the blog today. You can find Part I over here, as well as how I put documented this trip in Project Life here.




No trip to NYC is complete without a meal at Shake Shack! I enjoyed a late night milkshake at the Madison Square Garden location before we walked home :)

I really loved Soho and its cute restaurants, lovely cafes, and retail shops. We spent one of our afternoons here, just walking and wandering around. It's definitely my favorite way to get to see and explore a city.




Stopped by the McNally Jackson Bookstore and their cafe is the cutest. Picked up a couple of beautiful greeting cards here as well!


Clinton Street Baking Co had the best pancakes ever! We lucked out and got a table at the bar right away without having to wait an hour for a table. I didn't realize how incredibly popular this place is but it's definitely worth the wait if you ever get to go.


The One World Trade Center was still being constructed the last time I was in NYC, so I was happy to see the completed building.
We didn't get a chance to visit the 9/11 Museum, but we did walk around the Memorial and see the survivor tree. It was beautiful and stood out amongst all the other trees in the area since it was the only one in bloom at that time. It really made it special.






We wandered around the Financial District which was pretty cool, since I didn't get to walk around this area during my first trip here. I learned a lot about the history of the area thanks to the helpful signs talking about the buildings and people of significance.





Matcha love <3 We had to make a quick stop at Bibble and Sip before catching a taxi to the airport so we could bring home some of their amazing matcha cream puffs. This was one of my favorite finds in NYC and we visited here twice in our six day stay!

Goodbye, NYC! This was definitely a trip for the books. Can't wait to come back again one day. Happy Tuesday everyone. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment