Friday, September 23, 2016

2016 Project Life // China


Forever behind on Project Life, but c'est la vie. I spent ten days in China earlier this year and made three pocket page spreads summarizing the trip for my album. I'm finally getting the chance to photograph, edit and blog about them today.  Here they are!


In a Creative Bubble products: Travelogue prompt cards (travelogue card), In the Woods cards (mountains, explore, + dark green cards), In the Woods digital stamps


One of my favorite ways to decorate a journaling card is to add a strip of washi tape and a phrase sticker.


I made a simple filler card by using a journaling card, sticker from my stash, and tiny Studio Calico alpha stickers to spell out the place we visited.


In a Creative Bubble products: In the Woods cards (the great outdoors, wander, + adventure cards), Travelogue cards no.1 (here's the story card)


I typed out the name of the place we went to using a typerwriter-style font, printed it out, and stapled it to the bottom of this card. I really like how that turned out.


Another example of a journaling card + washi tape.


In a Creative Bubble products: Travelogue cards no.1 (yellow card), Spellbound cards (green card), Today cards (blue dotted card)



Other products used:

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I do love your style! And then scrapping about my fave country - very nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and what is the font you're using for the names (Shanghai, Zhangjiajie etc.)?

      Delete
  2. Really love your style also and your pages! Thanks for continuing to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages! Love how you added some personal touches, but it's overall simple and clean. :)

    ReplyDelete