Monday, October 31, 2016

Life, lately // no.18


A little update on life, lately:

Watching just my usual Korean dramas. If you're into them, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds is the most recent show I've been watching and I highly recommend it!

Reading nada at the moment, though my friend recommended Before I Go by Colleen Oakley to me so that will probably be my next read.

Listening to Kina Grannis' covers on Youtube.  I love her voice and find it so soothing on a gloomy, rainy day.

Making my 2015 December Daily. Still not done, oops. But I'm getting there! My goal is to finish it this week, then I can get fully prepped and ready for this year's holiday album. Speaking of the holidays, I'm going to be releasing the new JOYFUL printable collection I designed in the In a Creative Bubble shoppe tomorrow :) Excited for that.

Enjoying homemade matcha lattes. I recently bought a matcha starter set at a local tea shop and have been brewing my own matcha lattes to enjoy in the afternoon. So good, and definitely saves on money!

Feeling both anxious and excited. Lots of mixed feelings about lots of different things in life right now, but reminding myself to trust in the magic of new beginnings.

Looking forward to my upcoming Asia trip! Happy to be going back to that side of the world for a bit before the year ends.

Hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment