Friday, October 7, 2016

Shoppe Update


Happy October you guys! I felt like I blinked and September passed by. Autumn is in full swing around here with the rainy weather, cozy layers and early sunsets...all of which inspired me as I designed this latest release in my shoppe. There are five new journaling card sets and four digital stamps that can be found in my store's new section...as always, head straight there or stick around to read my ramblings.

Autumn Journaling Cards
This set was a lot of fun to design! I experimented with more handlettering and I played around with converting ink sketches of leaves and branches into patterns and digital illustrations. I'm quite happy with the results :) I also liked switching things up by working with a slightly bolder color scheme that's perfect for the fall season. These cards will be awesome for documenting the changes in the season and everyday fall moments.


Autumn Digital Stamps


Spooky Journaling Cards
Halloween is coming up at the end of the month and I wanted to be prepared with a playful set of cards. As you can see, I incorporated more of my handlettering and little illustrations. I decided not to vectorize the lettering on most of these cards to retain the brush pen look, which I thought worked well with this theme. One of my favorite details is the ghost inside the 'spooky' card :)


Thanksgiving Journaling Cards
Even though Thanksgiving in the US isn't until the end of November, I'm adding this set to my store since Canadian Thanksgiving is this Monday! It's always nice to take the time to reflect on things that we're thankful for, whether they be everyday gratitudes or bigger blessings in life. I think it would be fun to print out multiples of the 'I am so thankful for" card and get friends and family members to fill them out with you.


Thanksgiving Digital Stamps


Everyday Adventure Journaling Cards
I decided to revisit the theme of everyday explorations (see my Local Wanderer set I released earlier this year if you're interested in more cards about this theme!) and I designed a new set of cards that's perfect for documenting adventures in your hometown. Remember, adventures don't have to be in exotic or far away destinations - you can find surprises and delights in your own city as well!


Everyday Adventure Digital Stamps


London Journaling Cards
I'm adding a new destination to my travel themed products, and it's one of my favourite cities in the world - London! I spent the first half of September there and it was so easy to fall in love with this place. My trip definitely inspired the phrases and images in this set, and I illustrated a couple of classic London icons for these cards. Hope you like them!


London Digital Stamps

This wraps up my first update this month. Thanks for your continued support and I hope to see you use my designs on your projects! Please tag me on instagram @inacreativebubble or hashtag #inacreativebubble so I can see (and maybe repost!) :) Happy weekend! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment