Wednesday, November 23, 2016

2016 Project Life // Japan


Japan, my favourite place <3 I'm still trying to get my summer adventures documented, and I'm just about done. It was this recent trip that inspired the Japan printable cards and digital stamps in my store. I used a bunch of those and ended up making three Project Life spreads chronicling my short escape.

Here are my spreads:


In a Creative Bubble products: Japan cards no.1 (adventures in Japan card, torii gate card), Celebrate cards (yellow card), Everyday Adventure cards (local fave card)

I had some Kyoto-themed sticky notes in my stash that I wanted to use on my spread. I stuck them on my red card then handstitched them down..



In a Creative Bubble products: Japan cards no.2 (adventuring card), Everyday Adventure cards (around town card, everyday card, green card)




In a Creative Bubble products: Japan cards no.1 (exploring Japan card), Japan cards no.2 (kawaii card), Travelogue prompt cards (this place is magical card)

I knew I had to use that Totoro sticky note somehow! I decided to skip the journaling and just add him onto one of my journaling cards.

Other products used:

I'm pretty pleased with how these spreads turned out and am glad to be making progress in my 2016 Project Life. Thanks for visiting! xo.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous addition to your PL album. I love all the cards you designed. I've always wanted to visit Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts! What font did you use in the pictures?

    ReplyDelete