Thursday, November 10, 2016

Studio Calico // Story Board & Sonnet

It's been a while since I shared the projects I've made for Studio Calico, so I thought I'd do that today. October's Story Board scrapbook kit is bright and cheerful, and I love the pop of navy. November's Sonnet scrapbook kit is soft and dreamy, with a subtle travel theme...my favourite! Here are my projects:

2
The Story Board kit comes with these cool rubber hearts, and I used those as templates to cut out some patterned paper ones.

C&M
Another layout with the Story Board kit! There was this interesting collage vintage patterned paper included in the kit, which inspired me to piece together other bits and pieces for my layout.

Document
I love this yellow 'Document' patterned paper in the Sonnet kit, and decided to use it as the base of my layout. I cut out some icons from one of the papers and clustered them around my photo. Perfect embellishments to make a simple London layout!


Maddie
This layout primarily uses the Lute & Song add-on. I made good use of the die-cut pack and I hand-cut the letters for my title.

Adventure
I used the new 6x8 Penny alpha stamps for my title, as well as the digital stamp version of the By the Numbers stamp set right on my photograph. As a big fan and user of stamp sets, I'm really excited for the new 6x8 stamp subscription SC has come out with! There are so many possibilities with stamps...it really is a versatile and fun product to play with :)

Thanks for visiting! xo.

1 comment:

  1. Great pages and good use/inspiration for the kits!

    ReplyDelete