Friday, December 16, 2016

December Daily 2016 // Part III


I've got a couple more pages in my album to share today!

December 4 (left side)
Home for the holidays! This wooden countdown tree was the first thing I unpacked from my luggage, and that became my story for the day.

December 5 (right side)
First snowfall of the season. So, incredibly magical.
(click to enlarge)


Combined a journaling card with a printable circle tag to make this card :)

(December 5 continued)
More snow photos! This was my niece's first experience snow, so it was really awesome to see her playing in it. Though honestly, it may have been possible that my sister and I had more fun than her, ha.
(click to enlarge)



I used the png file of the handlettered 'snow' (from this brush set) and brought it into the Silhouette software to trace and turn into a cut file. Since it would be white (cardstock) on white (photo) - I cut the word out with my Silhouette Cameo three times and stacked them to add dimension to the word.

I added a phrase sticker to this green journaling card and a little chipboard asterisk for a bit more color.
(click to enlarge)


This 6x8 transparency was included in Ali Edwards' December Daily kit last year. I love it and have been hoarding it for a while now! I finally decided to use it because I thought it looked perfect, overlaid on top of my snow Totoro photo.

Here's how it looks with the transparency flipped over.
(click to enlarge)


A scraplift of the ever-so-brilliant Ali and her day 2 page! The silver star is from her kit last year and the giant 5 is from an old Studio Calico kit. Word/phrase stickers are Crate Paper.

Happy Friday everyone! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment