Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December Daily 2016 // Part IV


Four days til Christmas! The countdown is on.

December 6
This spread documents our Christmas tree and is a combination of a full-size 6x8 photo and a two pocket 3x4 page protector. I added a digital stamp on my large photo for a bit of embellishing.
(click to enlarge)


December 6
My second story for this day is all about my advent calendars! I started them late but that just means more chocolate to eat, ha. I let me niece help me open the slots and she loved it. Wrote down my story on one of the holiday prompt cards.
(click to enlarge)

I used a digital stamp on my photo and a star sequin above it. The red/pink card on the right is from the Joyful cards no.3 set.

The black and white card is a freebie from LifeLovePaper. I added a yellow tab on top and a wood veneer number 6 that I misted red.

December 7 (left side)
Christmast crafting with my nephew! Always a good time.

December 9 (right side)
Another day of snowfall. It was such a peaceful morning and I knew I wanted to use this 'all is calm' journaling card to document my story.
(click to enlarge)


Got to use my terranium filler card for this page :) I added a stamp from an old Ali Edwards set.


I dug through my stash to find this cork number 9, which I believe was from Crate Paper's Wonder collection. I also added some snowflake stickers to both my photo and my journaling card. I like how the repetition of embellishments connects the two 3x4 slots.

December 9 
My second story for today was going to an illumination event in the evening. The lights were so beautiful and I had a lot of photos to use, so I ended up adding a page protector with the small 2" slots. I cut off the last row so that the page protector would be 4x8" in size.
(click to enlarge)


Perfect opportunity to use some of my printable square tabs, like this winter one. The other embellishments (vellum, silver tag, chipboard star etc) are all from Studio Calico.

December 10 (right side)
All this snow we've been getting has been dominating my album this year, ha. I used a 3x8 photo for this day.
(click to enlarge)

These ghost/acetate numbers are from my stash. I added a word sticker on top and a chipboard asterisk (from Studio Calico).

The backside of the 3x8 page protector is another photo of one of the new decor pieces we got this year. I added a transparency that says merry everything and I really like the pop of red.
(click to enlarge)


That's all for now. Hope you are all enjoying the holidays and this last week before Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i read illuminati event, so funny!! great layout as always :)

    ReplyDelete